STEP 3.5 REOPENING
The Children’s Room at Main will reopen on Monday, January 18th. We’ve reorganized to improve social distancing and browsing, so let us know if you have any questions about where materials are now located.
Anyone who visits will be required to observe the following safety measures which are in compliance with NYS regulations:
· Face masks covering both your mouth and nose are required, regardless of distance, for everyone over the age of two (2). Face masks preferred for those under the age of (2).
· Limit of six (6) families/household groups or approximately 20 people in the Children’s Room.
· Six feet of distance is required between everyone unless you are part of the same household group.
· 30-minute time limit
· For everyone’s safety, toys will not be available.
· If you’re exhibiting symptoms, waiting for a doctor appt, are under quarantine orders, or have otherwise been potentially exposed, do not enter the Library.
· If you see someone is not observing the safety guidelines, alert a Library staff member. Please don’t approach anyone on your own.
The restrooms and art gallery will also be reopening. The Auditorium, Program Room, and the Programming Office will be off-limits to the public. All children’s and teen programs will continue online.