The Main Library, including the Children’s Room, is open for browsing and computer usage.
The Point Lookout & West End branches are also open.
Due to positivity rates, anyone who visits will be required to observe the following safety measures in compliance with NYS regulations:
- Face masks covering both your mouth and nose are required, regardless of distance, for everyone over the age of two. Due to the many high-risk people who use the library, face masks preferred for those under the age of two.
- Six feet of distance is required between everyone in the library.
- Strict 30-minute time limit are in effect
- Occupancy limits are in effect
- No more than 20 people on the 1st floor at Main
- No more than six household groups (approximately 20 people) in the Children’s Room
- No more than five people at Point Lookout and the West End.
- For everyone’s safety, toys are not available.
- If you’re exhibiting symptoms, waiting for a doctor appt, are under quarantine orders, or have otherwise been potentially exposed, do not enter the Library.
- If you see someone is not observing the safety guidelines, alert a library staff member. Please don’t approach anyone on your own.