Based on CDC guidelines and our current capacity levels, the Library is happy to be lifting the following restrictions starting
on Monday May 10:
- No more time limits for browsing, reading, or quiet study
- Individual tables and chairs are available for reading and studying
- We’ve added more computers for public use
- We’ve increased computer time limits to one hour based on capacity and demand
- Donations of gently loved books will now be accepted on Tuesdays and Thursday by appointment. Call 516-432-7201 x312 to schedule your appointment.
Masks must still be worn over the nose and mouth, and social distancing is still in effect. Please be mindful of others’ desire to use the Library, and keep your visit to a reasonable amount of time.
Come down, mask up, and read on!