Do you have a unique skill? Come share your talent with the community and get paid for it! Long Beach Public Library is inviting proposals for virtual, in-person, or hybrid programs & events from all of the amazing local talent right here in Long Beach. So whether you’re an individual or a community-based organization, we’d love to hear from you. Not sure if you are eligible to host a program or event? Here are a few examples of programs we’ve awarded funding to in the past:
- live concerts and/or music programs
- gardening & nature classes
- technology & computer skill-based classes
- social media marketing classes
- arts & crafts instruction
- food & drink courses
- lectures on subjects ranging from history and current events to multicultural awareness
We are currently accepting program proposals for 2022 until 11:59 PM on Friday, January 7, 2022. Questions may be submitted by 5 PM on Wednesday December 29, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be answered by 5 PM on Monday January 3, 2022.
Fill out this form to apply today!