How to Reserve a Meeting Room
○ For the Auditorium and Program Room on the 2nd floor of the Main Library or the Point Lookout or West End branches, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
○ For the Individual Study Room (small room inside of the Technology Center), you can reserve online up to 14 days in advance. Only one reservation per person is allowed per day.
○ Instructions for reserving the ISR
• Go to https://longbeachpl.librarycalendar.com/reserve-room/studyroomopens in a new window and click the + sign for the time you want the reservation to start
- Title = Your Full Name
- Check the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Reservation Scheduling
○ Verify the start time
○ Select the end time (no longer than 2 hours/120 minutes)
• Contact Information
- Full name
- Email or Phone Number
• Purpose of Meeting
- Studying, job interview, remote work, tutoring etc.
• Click “Submit”
• When you arrive at the library, go to Adult Reference Desk 1 on the first floor to check in. You will need your library card or photo ID to use the ISR. The Librarian will hold your card or ID in a secure location until you are done using the room.