Did you hear that we have notary services available now?
Make an appointment or stop by during any of the hours below and get your important documents notarized for $2.00:
Mondays: 9am – 4pm
Tuesdays: 11am – 4pm
Thursday: 9am- 8pm
Friday:9am – 4pm
• Do not sign your document in advance. All documents must be signed in the presence of the notary.
• Bring a photo ID, preferably your driver’s license or other government-issued identification.
• The document may be in English or Spanish; documents in Spanish will be notarized depending on the availability of a Spanish speaking notary.
• If the document must be witnessed, you must provide your own witnesses.
• The notary cannot notarize real estate documents or wills, or notarize the authenticity of passports or birth, death, or marriage certificates.
Please note: The notary’s oath requires the notary to identify the person signing the document and witness him doing so. The Library cannot make any exceptions to this New York State law.