Membership in the Friends furnishes the means to:
- Provide additional educational and cultural programs for adults and children.
- Purchase materials not available to the Library through its normal budgeting process.
- Friends’ emails and news.
- Early notice of registration for certain events.
- Discounts to selected programs.
- Opportunities to share their talents.
Being a Friend of the Library gives you the opportunity to meet with fellow Friends of the Library in a relaxed atmosphere at our monthly meetings.
Friends meetings are held at the Library on the third Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. Meetings are open to the public and are a great way to learn about what we do. Please join us!
Our goal is to advocate for our library.
Our objectives are:
- To ensure that the library’s budget is sustained or increased.
- To raise additional funds in order to support the library’s programs and purchase materials outside of the library’s budget.
- To increase Friends’ membership.
THANKS FOR BEING A FRIEND!
Friends of the Long Beach Library is a 501(c) organization.
For more information contact:
Long Beach Friends of the Library
P.O. Box 104
Long Beach, NY 11561