Membership in the Friends furnishes the means to:
• Provide additional educational and
cultural programs for adults and children.
• Purchase materials not available to the
Library through its normal budgeting process.
• Friends’ emails and news
• Early notice of registration for certain events.
• Discounts to selected programs.
• Opportunities to share their talents.
Being a Friend of the Library gives you the
opportunity to meet with fellow Friends of the Library in a relaxed atmosphere at our monthly meetings.
Friends meetings are held at the Library on the third Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m.Meetings are open to the public and are a great way to learn about what we do. Please join us!
Our goal is to advocate for our library.
Our objectives are:
• To ensure that the library’s budget is
sustained or increased.
• To raise additional funds in order to
support the library’s programs and
purchase materials outside of the
• To increase Friends’ membership.
Friends of the Long Beach Library
is a 501(c) organization.
For more information contact:
Long Beach Friends of the Library
P.O. Box 104
Long Beach, NY 11561
Please donate to the Friends of the Library