Job Search Help
The Library can help you find your next job.
One-on-One Resume Support
Our trained job support librarian will provide personal one-on-one guidance and assistance on updating and refreshing your resume.
Schedule your 30-minute appointment. Resume Support appointments are available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1 to 5 pm.
To prepare for your appointment:
- Bring resume or send to email@example.com prior to appointment (a digital copy is best)
- Know your email account name and password
- Bring any questions or relevant information that you wish to share with our job support librarian during the appointment
(516) 432-7201 ext. 228
Additional Online Resources
You can access our online resources for free with your Library card from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Study and practice for academic, civil service, and licensing tests
- Additional exam preparation resources: college entrance, High School Equivalency, TOEFL, U.S. Citizenship, and more
• Discover local jobs
• Cover letter and resume templates
• Online job application help
• Interview tips and strategies