Museum Passes at the Library
The Long Beach Public Library now carries membership cards for the following museums:
• Brooklyn Botanic Garden
• Cradle of Aviation Museum
• The Frick Collection
• Guggenheim Museum
• Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (must bring library card)
• L.I. Children’s Museum (2 Patrons Only)
• Museum of the City of New York
• Nassau County Museum of Art
• New York Historical Society
• New York Transit Museum
• Old Bethpage Village Restoration
• Paley Center for Media
Museum Pass Rules
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to book a museum pass. For Long Beach Public Library
card holders only. Library cards are not transferable.
2. Your card must be clear of all overdues and fines in order for you to check out a museum pass.
Passes are not transferable.
3. Passes must be picked up and returned at the Reference Desk. Passes may not be returned
in the Book Drop. If the pass is returned in the Book Drop, a $5 fee will be imposed.
4. Two museums per family or household may be booked in the current two month booking period.
Two members of the household may not book the same pass simultaneously. Duplicate reservations will be cancelled.
5. Passes are booked for a 3-day period. Bookings can be done in person or online through the Library’s
website. You should book in advance.
6. Overdue fee is $5-per-day with a maximum fine of $35. The charge for a lost pass will be the cost
of the pass (cost varies).
7. Passes must be brought back on the third day at least one half-hour before closing.
The Library is not responsible . . .
• if the museum is closed; if the Library must close for emergency.
• if the museum refuses to accept the pass;
• if the museum accepts the pass for certain exhibits and not others;
• if the person who had the pass before you does not bring it back on time.
For further information, please inquire at the Reference Desk. 516-432-7201
Patrons can now reserve museum passes online from home. Click here to book your passes...