NEED A PRINTER? We'll Print It For You!
Print quickly and easily from your computer, tablet, smartphone, or laptop directly to Long Beach Public Library’s printers using your Library card! There are two simple ways to do it.
***Black and white printing is $.10 per page and color is $.50 per page.***
- Visit https://print.longbeachlibrary.org/myprintcenter opens in a new windowand enter your library card and pin number (call us at 516-432-7201 x201 if you need a new pin)
- Click the Upload button at the top of the page and browse select the item you want to print from your device.
- After your print job has uploaded, select it by ticking the box next to the item you’re printing.
- Then find Print Options (on the bottom right) and choose whether you want color, b/w, double-sided, number of copies, etc.
- Once you've set your Print Options, your requested prints will save on your library card for 24 hours.
- Send or forward documents to email@example.com from your email account.
- If this is your first time using the service, you'll get a welcome email with instructions to register your email address with the Library's Print Center using your library card and pin number.
- You will receive a return email showing a list of your submitted documents
- All print jobs default to black and white. If you want color, you can adjust it in the Print Center.
- Once you've received the email with your submitted documents, your requested prints will save on your library card for 24 hours.
Adding Money to Your Card
- Visit https://print.longbeachlibrary.org/myprintcenter opens in a new windowand enter your library card and pin number.
- Click on Add Funds and enter in how much money you'd like to add to your card. The minimum amount is $5.
- Check the "I agree to pay the total above" box and click the Continue to Payment box.
- You will be directed to PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, you can log in and make your payment or "Checkout as a Guest".
- Once you've paid via PayPal, you'll be redirected back to the Library's Print Center. It may take a few minutes to process your Add Funds request. Once it's processed, your balance will be displayed in My Funds.
***You can also add funds by going to the Circulation Desk***